- All members, 18 years of age or older, have the opportunity to vote at the annual meeting.
- Exhibitors must be at least six (6) years old as of January 1st of the fair year to exhibit in any fair class with the exception of the Pee Wee Class which is 3 to 5 years old only.
- All exhibitors (including youth) must pay and entry fee of $2.00 for the first four (4) entries and thereafter a $.25 (quarter) an entry. This entitles them to one admission ticket at the gate. All livestock will pay $1.00 per class unless stated otherwise.
- Admission to the grounds and hall: Adults $4.00, Students $3.00, and Pre-school free.
- All stock must be bonafide property of the exhibitors. Ages of livestock date from January 1st. All livestock exhibited must comply with the state laws regarding tests for disease of any kind.
- Exhibitors of purebred registered stock must show registration certificate as required to the superintendent.
- All grain, vegetables, flowers, and fruit must be raised on the farm or garden of the exhibitor the year exhibited.
- ll fancy work and other articles, or home manufactured, must be the handiwork of the exhibitor.
- The secretary will be available at the fairgrounds from 1:00 to 8:00 pm to receive entries on the first day of the fair. All entries must be made on or before that day. The secretary cannot receive any new entries on the morning of the second day, except to make corrections. All exhibits must be in place by 8:00am of the second day (when the judging will start). Livestock are exempt, but should be on the grounds by 10:00am of the second day. It is necessary to strictly enforce this rule to avoid confusion. Entry forms may be obtained from the Secretary, Penny Belinski (Phone# 906-647-2611).
- No exhibitors can enter more than one exhibit in any one section of a class.
Speed and Action Entries
All entries for Speed and Action events being held at 11:00 AM Saturday, September 10th must be made before 8:00 PM on Friday, September 9th.